Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 255...SKYscraper



SKYscraper

I rarely go gaga over buildings or architecture in general.  During this project, I have photographed the Cathedral, the Capitol, and other similar architecture which represents St. Paul and Minneapolis.  But as I've said times before, it doesn't interest me that much and I don't find myself photographing it that often.

Today though, something about Ecolab had me standing underneath it at all different angles and shooting it from every side.  I don't know if it was the mood I was in, but I was mesmerized into a dizzy state.  I think part of the attraction today was that the sky was super blue and the clouds were super white and the clouds were being pushed briskly by the wind so I felt like I was in a time lapse when I stood below.  

I loved how the building was reflecting the sky and clouds.  So this building that I photographed is actually the building across from Ecolab with Ecolab reflecting in it.  I love the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment