Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 35...Up and at 'em



UP AND AT 'EM

I'm known to be a sunset chaser, a sunset lover, to a fault really.  But anyone who know me knows I'm not much of a morning person.  Every now and again, I rise before the sun or near the rising.  And I see the gorgeous colors of the morning and wish I could have coffee before I awake so I can pop out of bed and be ready for that every day!  Still, at this age, I'm not a morning person.

But this was one of those mornings I happened to be on the road as the sun was making her appearance known to me.  If you commute from Blaine/Circle Pines, you might have seen me.  I'm the one that randomly pulls off the side of the road and jumps out of my vehicle, camera in hand.  Sometimes I just roll the window down.  I did both of those this morning.

This shot was taken over the golf course, Tournament Players (I clearly don't follow golf), I belive it's called, in Blaine.  NO FILTER, no editing other than slight cropping.  The creamy sky is the thing that really gets me!  In my retirment, I surely shall have to live on an island or a penninsula so I can get the sunrise AND the sunset!

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment