Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 49...Capital City Night


CAPITAL CITY NIGHT

When this project ends, I think I'll have to separate out all my shots of St. Paul, and make a little coffee table book of the special sites I took of our fine little city.  Does this one look familiar?  It's taken from the same location as Sunday's Shot, but with the obvious difference of the time of day, and a slight crop.  I zoomed in a little closer to get more buildiing and light detail.

I am still planning to take one more night shot from this spot because I see people do the traffic trails, and this spot is perfect for shooting 35E going north and east.  I just didn't have the time tonight to get it set up and wait for long exposures.

For several reasons, I think this might be one of my more favored shots.  

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment