Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 52...White Out ( with EXTRAS)

WHITE OUT

I know I'm not alone in my dislike for this enduring winter weather.  And last night's snow is nearly enough to send me over the edge, BUT..I knew it would be a beautiful morning with that much accumulation, and the result for me is....BONUS photos!!!

One vision I love in a Minnesota winter in evergreens with tons of snow weighing down the branches.  So obviously, the above shot was irresistable! But then....




I headed into work early this morning leaving myself time for the hideous commute that would take place.  I think a lot of people decided to stay home because I made it to work quite quickly.  And it left me lots of time to stray off course and take photos of the gorgeous snowfall.  I headed down to the river and that's what I got above, and the one below here.


And then as I was getting out of my car in the parking lot, the shot below is what I saw!  Gorgeous vision of the Cathedral with snow on the dome!  It's such an amazing building.




No comments:

Post a Comment