Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 45... Cattails Aglow



CATTAILS AGLOW

I feel like I'm losing my inspiration.  But it won't be lost forever.  Life's just been hectic.  I love my project and I wish I had at least a full hour or more to dedicate to producing a high quality beautiful photo every single day.

I just don't.  And I'll admit, this photo was not taken today.  The moon was out again in serious beautious glory.  But I simply was not going to repeat a photo that I took yesterday, and the moments from when I got off the bus until I got to my home were the only moments I really had to do my photo today.

So this one was taken a few days ago.  I actually love the way cattails are bursting in the winter and the sun catches their "fur."  But the particular day I took this one, another photo won out for photo of the day, so luckily, I have some things to fall back on for days like today.

www.photosfeauturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment