Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 42...The Window to Her Soul


THE WINDOWS TO HER SOUL

To some, this might seem like an odd post for the day.  But the year couldn't go by without me posting these beautiful eyes.  They belong to my daughter.  This post doesn't have much to do with OUTSIDE.  However, it was taken outside!  And the light obviously helped significantly to highlight how beautiful the human eye is!

I think it's most interesting that sometimes, she has the most sky blue color in her eyes, at times they're gray, and sometimes with flecks of green, but no matter how you see them, they're piercing and beautiful.

As my project progresses and the weather warms, you will likely see more photos of people replacing just the landscapes and skies.  Like I said, the only rule I had for myself was it had to do with outside or be taken outside!  These eyes are irresistable enough that you will see them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment