Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 32...Sunset Over the Lake


SUNSET OVER THE LAKE

I've said it before, and many know this about me, I'd chase the sun and watch it set every day if I could.  Tonight I had already taken my photo of the day, but as I set off for an outing for the evening, the sun caught my attention on the way to my destination.  I chased her down.

I do this kind of thing often.  I drive and drive until I find a safe spot to stop and get out of my car or stick my camera out the window.  I'm sure lots of photographers do this!  And tonight was frustrating because the sunset was completely phenomenal, and I just could manage to position myself in a place to capture its complete magnificence.  

I do think this photo ended up pretty good though.  The lake was frozen and blanketed with a fluffy white and it was just an typical Minnesota winter sunset and pretty as ever.

I know some people could care less about a sunset, and some people think they just get old after a while.  For me, I just can't seem to get enough of them.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment