Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 47...The City Awakes


THE CITY AWAKES

From the center of the city of St. Paul, a view to the north.  I couldn't resist the snow-covered roofs as the sun began to bring the city back to life for the day.  I think I will try this shot (as I've said about others as well) at another time, specifically evening as I know it will render great results on a traffic-filled evening.  

You can see the State Capitol building off to the northwest, but probably my favorite building is the church to the east in the middle right of the photo.  

Compared to cities like Chicago, Atlanta, obviously New York, this town really isn't spectacular to photograph, but it is a quaint little city and fun to photograph nonetheless.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment