Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 275...Holy Autumn


HOLY AUTUMN

So, I'm in a few photo groups.  One of them has 5,000 + members.  And with every passing season, there's usually an overload of seasonal photos, i.e., minimalist photos in the snow, the blossoms of spring, the ever popular flowers blooming, etc.  You get the gist.  

So autumn is absolutely no exception to that rule.  In fact, I sincerely think the abundance of gorgeous leaf-changing-color photos is almost overkill.  I'm not going to lie though.  I enjoy every single one of them.  And I've actually dreamed about the different leaf photos I would take.  I never dream about photography!!!

In the Cities, fall comes a little later than where some of my photography group "friends" are from.  But I've been driving around and as usual distracted by looking for that perfect fall shot that won't look like everyone else's.  Well, tonight, without looking for it, actually, I found one that I have not seen yet and hope nobody figures out where my "secret" spot is.  In fact, until autumn is over, I won't add the location to this blog so hopefully my shot is unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment