Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 276....Somewhere Over the Rainbow


SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

Okay.  I know it totally looks like I photoshopped this completely fake looking rainbow with fake looking clouds in the middle, but I swear, I cropped it and changed the contrast slightly, and this is what I got!  I'm not a scientist, so I really don't understand the sky on the top of the rainbow being darker blue, but this is by far one of the most amazing rainbows I've ever seen.

I was pulling into a parking lot, and I had just left the Blaine airport shooting a photo of the clearing sky after a rainstorm.  And the sun started to come through the clouds.  And just as I got out of the car, my dear and beautiful friend Burdette sent me a text.  "Do you see the Rainbow?"  It was as if she was standing next to me.  She must have been fairly close to where I was.  So I turned to my left, and WOW!!  

I was going to be late for where I was going, but there was not way I wasn't going to stop and shoot this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment