Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 280...When the Sun is Saying "Hello."



WHEN THE SUN IS SAYING "HELLO."

I really don't want to be a landscape photographer,  I mean, at least not like as my mainstay.  But in doing this 365, it's impossible to ignore the landscape.  And it's not only the fact I'm doing a 365 that it's impossible to ignore.  It's just the fact that we live on a beautiful earth and the universe is constantly throwing fantastic visions our way.  

I'm not an early riser.  I don't capture tons of sunrises because I just don't get up early.  But here's a plus for the shortening Minnesota days...often times on my commute to work, the sunrise is in full swing.  The down side to that is that I'm often driving somewhere when I see it and it's often on a highway.  But this day, as soon as I saw the grape and tangerine sky, I decided I would take the route with the least dangerous side road stops!  As I've said before, I need that bumper sticker...you know the one...photographer makes frequent and sudden stops, yada yada.  Why can't there be pull over spots on the freeway specifically for photographers?  (wink)

So maybe now that fall is upon us, not only will there be a few more fall color photos, but perhaps some sunrises too!

No comments:

Post a Comment