Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 284...Fall Colors on the Prairie


FALL COLORS ON THE PRAIRIE

I don't hunt.  I'm not opposed to hunting necessarily, but I just wasn't raised around people who do it.  I have no idea what these guys are hunting for, but I assume if I knew something about hunting, I could determine what they're hunting for based on the fact they're wearing blaze orange rather than camouflage.  

I don't know why I decided that this photo would be the one of the day.  I was actually out searching for farmland to photograph and these guys caught my eye, and I thought this was a cool scene.  I love the different shades of muted yellows with the bright orange spot of the hunters.  

While out chasing around fall foliage, I decided that the colors always just seem better in person and when you photograph them you just can't really do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment