Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 279...Soccer All the Time


SOCCER ALL THE TIME

We are at soccer a lot.  I've not posted as many photos as I would like to with soccer as the feature.  I've just been having a little bit of a rough time adjusting to my new camera photographing sports, which is ironic because that's one big reason I bought it.

So this shot is not crystal clear, and I chose this one because I actually kind of like the effect of everything being out of focus and the motion blur because Tiana was definitely flying down the field.  

We have one more tournament for the fall season, and hopefully I'll have something fun to post after that weekend.  It's going to be in Rochester and I'm hoping to get out to see some farmland with some gorgeous fall colors that day as well as shooting the soccer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment