Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 282...The Leaves are Falling



THE LEAVES ARE FALLING

On all the photography pages on Facebook, I have friends "up north."  So I've been seeing many photos of the leaves changing colors already.  But in the Twin Cities, it just hasn't quite hit full on yet.  

But tonight I was doing a portrait session, and there were quite a few variations of yellow.  On the way home, I just day dreamed about during my drive and noticed that there were some worthy trees and shots.  

So what are the normal things you think of when it's fall?  Bright red maple leaves, dark orange oak leaves, purple red sumac, the beyond colored leaves that have turned brown and dry.  And when they all fall to the ground, they start to smell musty and they crunch when you walk on them.  

That's what this photo made me think of, just kicking the leaves as you walk down the street, and smelling the beautiful aroma of autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment