Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 289...Season Three


SEASON THREE

I know there are actually four seasons, but somehow I managed to entirely skip summer for this particular shot.  I would have thought that throughout this project, there was plenty opportunity for me to do the four seasons for many of the "scenes" that I see.  This is a scene I see five days a week currently.  It's taken from the parking lot in front of where I work.  I guess for the sake of completion, next summer I'll have to fill in the summer shot, but this project will have that missing piece.

The colors are on overload right now around me everywhere, and I managed to forget my camera at home today.  Luckily this morning, I had my spare in the car, but the battery was on it's last blinkie light.  I squeezed out a few beautiful shots but am kind of irritated that it's going to be an utterly gorgeous day today, and I'm left with only my iPhone camera, which doesn't seem to be functioning properly, and I certainly don't want to commemorate my fall photos via iPhone.

There's always tomorrow, and I hear it's going to be grand as well.  So all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment