Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 286...Autumn RIP



Autumn RIP

Why are cemeteries one or the more beautiful places in autumn?  Seriously?  My mom went driving into the cemetery today to see the gorgeous foliage.  I'm really not that enamored with cemeteries in general, but they're just so beautiful in fall and winter.  

I think there's something kind of cool about having a place to go to meditate over your lost ones.  My dad isn't buried anywhere because he gave his body to science.  We'll get ashes back eventually, but he wants to be laid to rest in Canada, so I won't really have a place like this to go visit him.  But it's okay.  

This cemetery had some really old headstones that were weathered in a super cool looking way and against the backdrop of the fall colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment