Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 304...Burn Out


BURN OUT

I don't know how everyone else feels about wool spinning.  I personally love light painting of any kind.  I love spinning fire.  Today I didn't have time to get out in the day.  It's the dilemma I had last winter when this project started.  And it's not yet time for holiday lights or anything like that.  I also had very little time this evening.  So I decided I was going to try really hard to find something new for spinning.

I hopped in the car and decided to drive through our neighborhood.  The initial plan was to scope out a gazebo and spin under that.  But right away when I got to the round about, I saw the lights lighting up the trees near the porticoes.  I thought it would be cool to squeeze the fire in between the porticoes, and shazam!  

I shouldn't point this out, but the only thing I don't like about this one is there are a few distracting lights about that kind of made the image off balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment