Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 297...Autumn is Leaving



AUTUMN IS LEAVING

I set out this evening to do a practice run at doing Residential Interior photography for a friend who is in real estate.  It was a fun practice run.  Then I got in my car about 5:30, and I felt like I was on a crazy good LSD trip with colors and lights surrounding me in such a surreal way.  I needed to get home to get some things done, but I kept winding and weaving and turning down side streets because I kept seeing more and more beautiful fall colors as I went.

I ended up at Phalen Lake, and what lay before me was as if the Universe knew I was hoping for one of those magical photographic moments and delivered it to me on a silver platter.   Now, when you look at the photo above, you're probably thinking, ummm, not that magical, and I see no lake.  Well, guess what tomorrow's blog post will be?  

The grand finale of the Autumn of 2014...to be continued in tomorrow's blog post.  It won't just be one photo because there's no possible way I will be able to choose.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment