Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 303...JORDAN



JORDAN

If I knew enough people, or had a stronger desire to market my skills, I would photograph people every day.  I love it for some reason.  One of my very dear friends, Valerie Jardin, is a street photographer, and while I love to make street photos, it's just neither my strength nor my favorite genre.  And the reason I bring up Valerie's name is because she doesn't really care to do portraits.  And I always find it really interesting what people's favorite are of photography ends up being.

While being on the Minnesota Photography Club Facebook page, you see lots of landscapes and wildlife photography.  But you see a lot of other things that make you realize there's just so many areas of specialty in photography ranging from concerts, weddings, sports, animals, astronomy...the list seems endless.

I like to dabble in a little of it all, but in the end, I love to shoot people.

No comments:

Post a Comment