Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 283...Land of 10,000 Lakes and Beautiful Skies



LAND OF 10,000 LAKES AND BEAUTIFUL SKIES

I don't know why I keep doing these landscapes.  I'm not a landscape photographer.  But when I'm out and about on gorgeous fall evenings, I just want to spend all my time photographing the beautiful surroundings I'm in.  I am absolutely loving this fall. 

Right now, the weather is great, and I know soon I'm going to be freezing to death.  So I just wander around gazing at all the beautiful colors of the leaves, the changing grasses, the calm water of the lakes, the birds getting ready for migration, and the skies with the sun getting farther away from us.  

Landscapes just seem inevitable.  

I love Minnesota.  (at least for a few more weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment