Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 214...Chinatown


CHINATOWN

I have always always wanted to go to San Francisco.  And here I am.  I can't believe I'm here.  I'm actually here for a work conference, but after I arrived and checked in, I hit the streets.

I walked and walked and walked.  Pretty sure I walked for four hours.  My friend Val suggested biking around, which was my original plan, might be tough.  Now I get what she meant.  This is not a place for people with knee pain!   Hahaha.  My legs are killing me.

But I must say, I love Chinatown.  You are walking down the street, and boom, you're in a foreign country.  It's so crazy and wonderful!!  

In a place like San Francisco, I do believe I could have 30 poast per day while I'm here.  Luckily for my memory space, I'm only here for three days.  

And I'd like to keep my photos as non tourist-ey as possible, but I still have a bit of tourist in me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment