Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 231...CLOUDS! CLOUDS!! CLOUDS!!!


CLOUDS!  CLOUDS!!  CLOUDS!!!

I was out enjoying a wonderful dinner with my daughter at the local burger joint out on the patio.  I could see the clouds readying themselves for a big dumping of rain somewhere.  They were building up for a big storm.  So when we finished dinner, off we went.

I drove to the east and this is what I started with.  I wanted to stand there all night and watch them change.  But then.... on the way home....



And then I finally arrived home, and the clouds were still moving around.  I stood out on my deck, and I could see from the distance that there was lighting coming from somewhere.  So I hopped in the car and headed over to the soccer fields.  It was one of the most beautiful experiences EVER.  I sat there watching the clouds basically boil up and start producing lightening within themselves.  It was so beautiful.  It was also an experiment, and this is what I got....


No comments:

Post a Comment