Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 229...Blue Hour in the City



BLUE HOUR IN THE CITY

So I am back to the old plan.  That is, when I set out at the end of the night and I say to myself, ugh...no photo today.  It was so gloomy all day, and what can you possibly shoot on a crusty old day like today?

Well, I just figured I'd fall farther behind and just not deal with it.  But I sent out to dinner with my daughter, and I brought the camera, because, you know, you never can tell what you might come across when you're out.  So on the way home from dinner, we decided to do a little shortcut through Minneapolis.  I hadn't been to Loring Park in a while, and my daughter's never been there.  So we started there, but that was just kind of eh!

So then I decided I really want to see what this Lowry Bridge was all about that I've seen posted everywhere.  Well, you can see that on in Day 230!  But as I was getting ready to leave after taking the bridge photo, this is what the city looked like.  Of course I didn't have the plate for my tripod, so this one was on the self timer sitting on the sidewalk, but I LOVE it!  It was a gorgeous evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment