Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 224....Commute




COMMUTING

I know I'm behind on this project.  I've been really busy at work and in my personal life too.  But I still have been shooting a lot and just haven't had the time to get editing.  

So I went out shooting with my long-time, genius photographer friend, the internationally-known street photographer Valerie Jardin.  I love her.  She's fun and filled with spirit and vitality for life.  We always have so much fun talking.  I've known her since high school.  She's a world traveler, and truly a magnificent photographer who is always inspiring me to be better and push my limits.

So after a drink and a snack, with hit her favorite photo spot...the STREET.  While she's a serious pro at street photography and knows exactly what and how to shoot, it's always an experience for me.  But as usual, we saw many great subjects.  My challenge for myself for the evening was to get the idea of the motion.  And here's what it really does feel like when you're waiting for the Minneapolis light rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment