Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 222...In the Garden


IN THE GARDEN

I love that in the city, I can find peaceful places to kind of get away from my desk.  Right outside of the St. Paul Hotel, across from Rice Park, there is a really great little flower garden.  If you just stand on the sidewalk, you can peer over the iron fence and watch the birds fly in and out of the bird bath, as I did above.  Or you can meander into the garden down the little path and watch the bees, dragonflies, and other insects buzz about the beautiful flowers.

On the particular day, the sprinkler was watering the flowers, and there was a nice little iron bench to sit and just relax like I was in my own back yard.

I've said it probably five times or more already in this project, but I just love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment