Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 242...Dinner Joint



DINNER JOINT

There's a stretch of Nicollet Avenue just outside of downtown Minneapolis that is being dubbed "Eat Street."  I guess it's called that because there are restaurants along the avenue that span about 17 blocks, so you surely should be able to something to "eat" on this "street."

So I wonder what kind of dinner and/or service you could get at a place called "The Bad Waitress."  That's the name of the restaurant bearing this sign!  

I absolutely love this sign though.  First of all, I think neon rocks.  And I love things that just light up and draw your attention that way.  But his one sort of gives you a '50s feel or something.  Maybe it's the word "diner."  I love how the sign contrasted with the slightly stormy sky in the background.  

I have been discovering some pretty cool places around Minneapolis lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment