Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 217...Coming Home



COMING HOME

I had such a great journey in San Francisco.  I always wanted to go there, and now I can say I've been.  I have many, many photos I'd like to share from there, and maybe I'll do the same thing I did for Florida where I make one day all about my favorite pics from there.  I have to have time to go through them all.

This is the first time I've ever been on a plane when I've arrived when the sun was rising.  It was incredibly cool to see the city come into view as well as the sun rising right at the cloud ridge.

When I got in my car to drive home, I drove over the Mendota High Bridge, and the sun was rising and the was a fog laying over the river.  It was so beautiful and mystical looking and I wanted to badly to pull my car over on the bridge and get out and shoot that scene.  I almost considered it if I hadn't been so delerious from traveling.  I'm sure some of the best photographers probably get their shots that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment