Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 230...Lowry Bridge



LOWRY BRIDGE

I've seen this bridge photographed hundreds of times on the Minnesota Photographers Facebook page.  And I really wanted to try to make my look different.  I don't know if I accomplished it, but I do love my version from tonight.  

I have wanted to get to this bridge for a long time, and I never really knew where it was.  It's funny because it's right off the highway.  And when you're standing on it, you have an amazing view of downtown Minneapolis.  (See Day 229).  I'm glad I finally made it here. 

I hope my photo isn't too cliche, but it will just be added to all the other night skyline type stuff I've done, and either someone will love it or not.  And since art is that way, you can love it or leave, and it makes no difference to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment