Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 185...Fireworks



FIREWORKS

It probably seems so cliche for 4th of July.  I mean, I thought all day long about all the things I could post for this day, American flags, fireworks, etc.  And I know there are a zillions shots of fireworks out there.  But fireworks are simply one of those things that no matter how many times you see them, you have to say, "Ooo, Ah, Wow," and any other various expression of amazement at their beauty.

I have tried several times to do fireworks but never a well-thought-out endeavor usually.  This time I had my tripod, all the settings ready beforehand, AND my remote shutter release.  Woo hoo!  

After perusing the many photography groups I'm involved with and seeing the shots some people got, I know that I want to seek out cooler locations to do more fireworks shots for my portfolio, but last night we did the neighborhood display and it was a good place for me to start and I enjoyed the company of a great friend. 
As usual, comments and critiques always welcome!  Happy Idependence Day to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment