Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 201...Christos, The Man



CHRISTOS, THE MAN

When he was little, I called him Buster.  It doesn't suit him now.  Now he's a complex man than I adore with all my heart and soul.  He's intelligent and funny.  He's strong and at the same time gentle.  He's sweet.  He's affectionate and his mind is complicated.  You can see from this photo, he's killer handsome.  

My children have come to just strike a pose after all my years of saying, "Come on.  Time for some photos.  Please let me do your portrait."  But I'm lucky, because my children are extremely photogenic and it may sound braggadocious, and I truly don't mean to overdo it, but their inner beauty shows on the outside.  

In the past year, I don't know how I would have survived without this man.  I lost the most important man besides him, and he held me up and helped me carry on.

I have said that portraits are my favorite, and I haven't focused too much on portraits in this project because my goal was to try new things.  And also I just didn't do a lot of portraits yet this year.  But it's coming.   I love capturing the beauty of people.  And with my man, Christos, as you can see, it's easy to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment