Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 200....The Big Yellow Ball in the Sky



THE BIG YELLOW BALL IN THE SKY

Tonight, I chuckle to myself as I post this photo.  I was so tired the last few days, and I was going to skip taking my photo, because I had a long week, and I didn't feel like chasing all over town trying to think of anything to shoot.  So I got out of my massage, and I started to head to soccer practice to pick up my girl.

I'm heading down the road, and I look of to the west, and up in the clouds, I see the bright yellow ball peeking through a veil of clouds.  I still had 15 minutes until my start needed to be picked up, so I drove a little farther west, through the car in park, and walked to the high point on the bridge and waited till the sun was in just the right position in the clouds, and here you go!  

I can't get out of taking photos the rest of this project even if I purposely try!  Ha ha!  

I have to add once again the reason I never tire of sunsets is they never seem to look the same.  And even in the five minutes I stood on this bridge, within seconds, the scene changed.  The glory of our universe, so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment