Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 207...I'll Smile !!



I'LL SMILE !!

So I went out with one of my most favorite and special friends tonight.  On the way to the patio for a refreshing summer marg at Barrio, I said, "I didn't do my photo of the night, but...what can I say?"  So I proceeded with my night, ordered a drink, continued my conversation with her.  It was a fantastic summer night on the patio!

So of course I did the usual and took a snapshot of my friend, and we did the obligatory selfie.  As that was going on, these two great guys passed by and wanted to get in on the action.  What do I love almost as much as a sunset?  Well, I tell you, it's people who WANT their photot taken, and these guys couldn't wait for that moment, so they're my feature.  I love their expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment