Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 202...Tiana, My Girl



TIANA, MY GIRL

I'm not sure how I was chosen to be so blessed.  You saw my perfect son in yesterday's post.  Today, it's my beautiful daughter.  She's perfect too.  This girl lights up my life more than I can express.  I always thought it would be wonderful to have a girl who was smart OR if she wasn't smart, she could be good at music or sports or something.  But this young lady has it all.

She is a straight A student.  She plays the saxophone.  She plays soccer on an upper level team and participates in Oympic develpment training.  As you can see from the above portrait of her, she's captivatingly beautiful, and she has a sense of humor that I'm immensely proud of.  She's a feisty teenager for sure and her salty moods keep me on my toes, but she cracks me up on a daily basis and she makes me smile with her generous, caring, loving, and compassionate spirit.  

I can't wait to see what kind of woman she becomes.  And I can honestly say, it blows me away that these kids came from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment