Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 187...Meet Sara



MEET SARA

Let me introduce you to my sweet, beautiful, funny, friend who is soon to be a successful real estate agent.  Sara, is beautiful!  

I have done very few portraits during this project.  I often do portraits professionally as you can see if you visit my website, www.photosfeaturingyou.com.  But since my dad passed away, I haven't had a ton of time to do them.  But this weekend, I was helping Sara get ready to have her beautiful face placed on her new business card.  We didn''t do a full on portrait sitting because she just wanted head shots, but it was fun and easy because she came looking like a work of art already.

It wasn't the easiest shoot because we did it outdoors and the sun was harsh, but we eventually found a shady place where the light was muted, and this was the best shot.  

More portraits to come since I'm starting to book my senior high school portraits and family sessions.  If you have portrait needs, give me a shout!  oh.....and here's the color version....


No comments:

Post a Comment