Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 192...Bzzzzzzz


BZZZZZZZ

I've been remiss in posting for a few days.  I vowed this would not happen.  I really do have a great excuse though, and I think it is going to improve my project...or at least my happiness factor because I'm a little spoiled.  

I had to get the sensor cleaned on my camera.  If you're real observant, you may have even noticed the few dirt spots here and there that I might have missed retouching.  So I brought the baby in for a good cleaning.  Well, it took a couple days, so I've been kind of sitting in hiatus so to speak.  

A funny thing happened when I went to pick the cleaned camera up.  I was looking for a better lens for the clean camera so I could get sharper sports photos, and lo and behold, I walked out of that darn store with an entirely brand new camera.  Yikes!  

So tonight, I went on a little exploration walk to kind of test a few of its features and just sort of get used to it, and I think the above photo was my favorite shot of the night.  In the post after this one, I'll be posting from about an hour and a half later, a fun adventure I went on.  

The above shot was obtained when I was trying to get some fun depth of field shots of these delicate purple flowers, and then I realized that these flowers were a sure favorite of the bees.  There were lots of bees visiting and  I got several photos of them up close and personal.  Boy do I love my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment