Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 186...Trail Flowers


TRAIL FLOWERS

You probably don't know this, but I have a consulting team.  Ha ha.  Little bit of a joke there, but when I can't decide amongst the photos I've shot, I ask either my mom, my daughter, my son, or some combination of them.  Today, that was necessary, and while this probably wouldn't have been the shot I would have immediately chosen, Mom and Son both selected this one almost right away, so I concured and made it the first choice.  Below I'll post their second choice which was a close second for me too.

This flowers were among the wild flowers along the Coon Rapids Regional Park trail right by the dam.  The flowers sprinkled about the side of the trail distracted me so much from my ride because there was such a bright colorful display and array of beautiful flowers.  It was like an outdoor bouquet.  

This was choice two....

No comments:

Post a Comment