Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 191...Brown-Eyed Girl


BROWN-EYED GIRL

I think I'm getting better at macro...and flowers.  I think one reason I tend not to love flower photos so much is it's just like, oh, look, one boring little flower.  But I actually really like the composition of this one where there are other things going on.  

I've said before that many times a photo will tell a story to the viewer, and often times, the story is what the viewere makes it to be.  I can't decide what YOUR story is about a shot.  I can tell you what I see that makes this photo more complete than just a plain old flower though and what it is I like about it.

I love the setting sun in the corner, the stray weeds woven within, and the contrast of the sky and the grass in the background.  

No comments:

Post a Comment