Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 197...Lovers at Sunset



LOVERS AT SUNSET

Sunset...how many ways can I do it?  Well, since I love it, I'll just keep doing it.  Ha!  But tonight I was, again, captured by the sky.  And my intent wasn't really to get a sunset photo, and I wouldn't say that's exactly what this is.  I've taken (and posted) a photo from this spot already.  And it wasn't even that much different.  But I'm realizing after visiting this spot more than once that it is a great vantage point to view the city, and especially if you want to watch the sun set over the city scape.  

Believe it or not, I did not do a single edit to the photo except a slight crop and adding my watermark.  I had several photos from the evening capturing the blue tones blanketing the city as well as the oranges of the sun setting.  I chose this one because I loved how it was sort of cut into three different focuses with the city, the lovers, and the sun setting with the church spire.  

I really wish summer would never leave me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment