Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 210...HI! Dragonfly



HI!  DRAGONFLY

Getting up close and personal with the cool looking creature, the dragonfly.  I see these all the time.  Another summer wonder.  And I've seen tons of varieties on the different photography websites I look at.  I've tried a few other times to get a good close up of the buggers but it's usually too windy or they don't sit still.  

I'm hoping to take one day before summer gets too far gone to sit out in a nature field of flower patch somewhere.  I want to just sit still for a while and see what flies around me, butterflies, insects, birds.  And maybe I'll be able to add a variety of these guys to my project later on.  I'm looking forward to a day like this because it's a time where you think about the millions, billions, maybe zillions of living things carrying on around us that you never give a thought to until you pay attention.  

Just another thing to love about summer....cool looking bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment