Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 209...The Neon City



THE NEON CITY

I'm going to confess, this is from last night.  I did not have time to go out today.  And I know I've done something similar to this already, but I'm figuring, practice makes perfect, and it was a littel different angle and a better sky.  Do you see the storm clouds t othe east?

From this very spot next to the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis, you can surely captuer many different beautiful photos not matter the time of day or night.  I loved being perched where I was and looking around at all the people and wondering how many folks there were around the fireworks with cameras doing the same thing I was.  

I love reflections and when you can capture them reflected in water, they see so sparkly.  I love it.  

I'm not taking any further photos, this year at least, from this spot.  But as summer winds down in the next two months, I'm going to have to try harder to captuere "summer" scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment