Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 193...The County Fair


THE COUNTY FAIR

Things that make summer fun...the beach, bonfires, fishing, camping, boating biking, oh, so many things.  But how about the multitude of fairs and community celebrations and events that you can find every weekend of the summer?

This weekend, we buzzed up to the Ramsey County Fair real quick, and my only intention was to shoot the fireworks with my new camera.  I think it was definitely a success.  I know I just posted fireworks a just last week, but I've seen lots of shots of the fireworks and I still want to work on perfecting them with cool objects in the foreground or background.  I thought the addition of the ferris wheel was kind of fun.  

I just love fireworks, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find more fun ones to shoot in the weeks to come.  If you know of any super good ones, send me a message!

Now that I have this new camera that I absolutely am in love with, I feel a renewed inspiration and am super excited to get out and shoot shoot shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment