Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 208...Celebrate with Fireworks


CELBRATE WITH FIREWORKS

I had planned on going to the Aquatennial fireworks.  And then I had planned on not going to them.  I decided to meet someone specail for dinner instead.  But our dinner concluded before 9 pm and I was in Minneapolis, so I thought, what the hell.  It's on the way home so I might as well.  And I'm still learning how to capture good fireworks.

On the Facebook groups, I know there were many people shooting at the same time as I was from better vantage points.  And I'm much more impressed with what they got.  But, again, that's what this project has been for me...LEARNING.

I probably took about 75 shots last night, and there really were only two decent ones.  And while I think this one is acceptable, there are many things I would change about it.  First and foremost, I would try to be further away.  But I think it still shows the spirit of the celebration.

YAY SUMMER!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment