Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 195...Perfect Kick


PERFECT KICK

The district playoffs have started, and I'm hoping that means there's tons of soccer still to observe and photograph.  Tried out the new camera today to see how it faired doing sports photography because that's one of the primary reasons I upgraded to this, and i must say, I am so happy I made this upgrade.  The frames per second, wow!  It was almost like taking a slow motion movie.  I filled up the memory card very quickly, because with every play of the ball I would shoot about five or six frames.  But this way, you're more likely to get the best shot of a series.  

The other totally great thing I absolutely love is the fast focus.  I had seriously 50% more shots in focus than I did with my lasst lens.  I'm loving it.

So...meet Lizzie.  She is one of our star defenders as you can see by her awesome form in clearing the ball in this shot.  The game today was won by the Blaine Scream with a score of 5-0, so our next game is tomorrow.  Hopefully we can go all the way to the State Tournament.  Go Scream go!

No comments:

Post a Comment