Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 190...Tangerine Clouds


TANGERINE CLOUDS

You know those times when you look up at the sky and see clouds and they just don't seem real.  You ask yourself, how can that be?  How can those clouds glow like that?  Where does that color come from?  

This was one of those nights.  It was an interesting phenomenon to me because this sky last only a few minutes.  I locked my stinking keys in my car and I had to wait for someone to come and get me to bring the key to where I left it.  And my usual camera is in the shop.  Ugh.  Didn't realize how much I would miss that until now i don't have it.  But the point being...while I waited for someone to rescue me from my car key ordeal, I was feeling bummed out because the end of the day was fast approaching.

So I walked out on the stop to just wait patiently, and that's when I noticed the sky.  So I hopped on my bike and pedaled down to one of the many ponds here, and the moment was so quick that I literally got ten shots, and the glow was gone!  

I'm lucky I can look back at this photo and try to remember it exactly as it was...colorful and amazing.  I feel always blessed with something, sometimes anything to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment