Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 12...Night Skyline


NIGHT SKYLINE

Tonight's shot is, again, one that's been done many times by many people.  But our lovely city of Minneapolis begs to be photographed, especially anywhere near the Stone Arch Bridge.  

Tonight I went on a little adventure and took shots from several different angles and got several different outcomes.  It was hard to select an image once again for each one had a uniqueness about it.  Tonight I ellicited help from my mom, and she helped me narrow it down to this one.

I've said before that I love to take images of the sky and the skylines of the city.  Tonight the weather was perfect for it, and the city was just sparkling in its glory.  Though many have photographed from this very spot and likely nearly this exact photo, this one is my own for my collection and I'm excited I had the oppotunity to get these shots.

The funnest part about photographing the Minneapolis skyline and including its surrounding bridges at night is the difference in all the lighting and colors.  And I especially love that in the area that we were in tonight, just a few steps one way to the left or right or a few steps up or down the stairs, and the city looked completely different.  

This project is coming along way better than I expected and I can't wait for each passing day to see what comes to mind and comes to life in print.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment