Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13...Cotton Candy Sky


COTTON CANDY SKY

Tonight, the Universe handed me this!  Oh, yes, the beautiful sky that I love so much.  I am always intrigued at how fleeting these moments are.  You could sit for 10 minutes catching the sun going down, and if you just shoot every minute or so, you will surely have a different shot every time with the movement of the clouds and the sinking of the sun.

In this particular scene, I love how there are shades of pink at the top and the middle section is like a gold explosion and trailing on the left is the hint of the midnight to come.  Of course, with the added bonus of a silouhette of trees, it's truly beautiful.  It never ceases to amaze me how the sky always looks like someones out there flinging a paint brush around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment