Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22...King Boreas, Titan, and Euros are Winning


KING BOREAS, Titan, and Euros are Winning

The first serious signs of the St. Paul Winter Carnival have arrived.  I think the official start is tomorrow, but Rice Park was beginning to transform into a Winter Carnival wonderland with the ice throne already constructed and things being set up for the kick off.  

With icy cold winds whipping through the park, I'd say King Boreas' brother Titan (north wind) and Euros (east wind) are kicking butt over Vulcanus Rex.  

But the good thing is...that makes for REALLY frozen ice sculptures and lots of wintery photo opps to come in the coming days of the Carnival.  I can't say whether I'll brave the cold for many of those opportunities myself as I'm truly "frost burned" out on this weather!  But I love the crystal clear ice of the sculptures and I'm sure the parades will lend many opportunities for some good "street" shots.

We shall see what the future holds. 

www.photosfeautringyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment