Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10...GRAFFITTI!


GRAFFITTI ! !

I had several images today that I was trying to decide between.  I could NOT decide, so I introduced them to some of my favorite people, and asked them which they liked the best.  The above image is what they chose!  I love it, but I love all the others I took today, so I'll post them below.  I can't help myself.

So I set out on a walk today at lunch.  I started thinking that perhaps I should have titled my project "St. Paul" since I spend a significant amount of time there.  And when I started today's adventure,  I thought certainly that it would be something very "St. Paul."  

It was a dreary afternoon.  It was slightly drizzling, and very, very gray.  I had my mind made up that certainly today's image would be black and white.  

I made my way across the Wabasha Street Bridge and down to Raspberry Island.   I was enjoying the misty skyline and envisioning the gray scaled city.  And out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of color.  There it was, the train and all its colorful graffitti.  

So today's image was different AND colorful.  

These are the others I was trying do decide on.....


THE TRAIN



THE PARK




THE CITY





What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment