Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5 ... Holiday Lights on the Move


HOLIDAY LIGHTS ON THE MOVE.

After this day, I'm going to start taking this project a little more seriously and put more time into my shots.  Tonight, I was entranced by these holiday lights as I drove by, but I don't have a tripod so thought I'd just go a little crazy with them.  I figured, what else can you do with lights when your options are limited with no tripod?

I think it's fun to take shots of lights that are moving (such as a still shot with auto lights as streaks).  I don't know that I particularly like this shot, but I've been pretty limited with my time.  I guess you can stare at it and try to wonder what it would look like if it were still.  And if neon is your thing, this might work for you.

It's going to be deathly cold tomorrow, but I'm determined to get a daytime shot!

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment