Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 21...Is It Happy Hour Yet?


IS IT HAPPY HOUR YET?

After the weekend and today, I really needed happy hour, and through window of  Great Waters Brewing Company in downtown St. Paul, I felt I was being beckoned to come in and have a taste!   (Though I actually had my happy hour at The Bin)

This is absolutely not the image I had intended to post tonight as I had kind of a cool night shot I took, but somehow in the process of transfer, I lost the images that I took this evening, and in the end, I'm actually kind of glad, because when I went back and looked at the shots I took from today, I decided I like this.  

This is definitely me stretching myself from the ordinary things I do.  The outdoor theme is becoming a little more challenging for me as winter turns to gray frozen muck in most places.  And if it's not gray frozen muck, it's a winter snowscape, or sunrise or sunset....becoming cliche.  I'm sure I have enough of those left in me in the more that 300 days left, but I do want to expand myself.   So in a way, I'm a little happy my other shot disappeared.  

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment